- Nipox is a high quality product manufactured using special processes.
- Since it is a product containing high organic carbon, it can be given during the plant development period.
- Increases beneficial microbial activity in the soil due to its high carbon content.
- When mixed with powder fertilizers, it facilitates the uptake of plant nutrients by the roots.
- It does not create salinity in the soil and reduces the salinity effect of other fertilizers due to the organic colloids it contains.
- It is a product containing high levels of amino acids as a result of both the production process and the additive.
- It activates the formation and speed of biochemical events in the plant due to the amino acids it contains.
- It provides an increase in the amount and quality of the product in the plant.
- Increases the durability and shelf life of the product