- It increases permeability in the soil, provides a good air and water balance.
- It prevents salinization in the soil.
- It creates a perfect plant root system.
- It accelerates the rooting of the newly planted seedlings into the soil.
- It increases the working speed of the plant.
- It facilitates the uptake of powder fertilizers applied to the soil.
- It increases the quality and efficiency of the product.
- Increases the shelf life and road durability of the product.
Click for Rootox-Rootomix Brochure
1. Before Planting:
a) With soil solarization:
After the soil surface is covered with thin plastic film, the soil is thoroughly wetted with the drip irrigation system. In clay soils, after two weeks, rootomix can be applied to the soil with a drip irrigation system in 8-10 minutes at a dose of 10 liters per decare. On sandy soils, Rootomix can be applied to the soil twice with a drip system in 5-7 minutes, in the 2nd week and the 4th week, at a dose of 5 liters per decare.
b) To enrich the soil active oxygen:
One week before planting, after the soil is thoroughly wetted, Rootomix can be applied to the vacant land at a dose of 5 liters per decare within 5-7 minutes.
2. With Planting:
In order to strengthen the seedlings and increase the active oxygen content of the root medium, the seedlings or viols can be immersed in 0.5% Rootomix solution before planting.
3. After Planting:
a) By pouring:
Depending on the plant development, after the soil is thoroughly watered, Rootomix can be applied as a 0.5% solution to the root collar of the plant in bulk, 7-10 days after planting, in order to meet the active oxygen requirement of the plant root medium in the soil and to ensure good root development.
b) Drip Application:
Depending on the plant development, after the soil is thoroughly watered, Rootomix can be applied as 0.5% solution 7-10 days after planting without dripping to meet the active oxygen requirement of the plant root medium in the soil and to ensure good root development.
4. During the Growing Period:
In order to ensure the balanced and strong growth of the roots and stem parts of the plants, Rootomix can be applied to the soil at a dose of 2.5-5 liter per decare at 3–4-week intervals until the harvest period by drip irrigation system.
This couple can be mixed with 50-100 litters of water (Rootomix 5 litters and Rootox 1 litter) and applied to an area of 1 decare with a drip irrigation system.